If a Bac-Flo Unlimited registrant is unable to attend a class for which they have registered, he/she must contact the course registration department in advance to either transfer or cancel the registration.
A course registration is allowed to be transferred to another scheduled course (or from one registrant to another) at any time before the start of the class at no charge. Registrants are encouraged to transfer to a future scheduled date of the same course. The following conditions may apply to the transfer based upon the individual circumstance:
- If the customer cannot transfer to a scheduled class of the same course, then he/she may transfer to another class of a different course and receive either a refund or pay the difference between the two class fees (if applicable); OR
- If the customer cannot attend any scheduled class, then the Cancellation/Refund Policy is in effect.
- Bac-Flo Unlimited will provide a full refund if the customer cancels 15 or more calendar days before the start of the class.
- Cancellations received 5 calendar days or less before the start of the class will be charged a fee of 10% of the course tuition. Exceptions to the cancellation fee are allowed with division director approval.
- Once a transfer has been made, any cancellation of the course by the registrant will be treated as less than 15 days.
- If Bac-Flo Unlimited were to cancel a course, registrants would be offered:
- A transfer to a future scheduled course, OR
- A transfer to another class of a different course (registrants will receive either a refund or pay the difference between the two course fees, if applicable), OR
- A full refund if within 120 days of course payment. No refund will be allowed 120 days or longer past original payment date.
Registered participants/students who do not contact Bac-Flo Unlimited in advance to cancel their registration and do not attend their scheduled class will be charged the entire class fee.
Gauge Test Kit Return Policy
*For any differential pressure gauge purchased, please note that No refunds will be offered for a gauge test kit that has been hooked up and/or had water inside of it. Returned gauges are carefully inspected for any type of residual water or moisture as an indication of a used gauge.
Refund policy: a full refund is offered in the first 30 days after the purchase date minus any shipping charges incurred in initial transaction. For the period of 31 to 90 days after purchase date, a 60% refund of purchase price minus any original shipping fees may be provided. No refunds are offered past 90 days of original purchase date.