This course meets all the requirements for renewing a Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester's license. The first day is an overall review of the latest cross Connection control and backflow prevention updates. The second day provides the 8 hours of 'Practical Skills' training that is required by the TCEQ and the third day students practice advanced troubleshooting and repair techniques. Included with this course is one free gauge certification per student, and a USC 10th edition manual. For students already having a 10th edition manual, they can bring it to class the first day and be compensated with other merchandise offered by Bac-Flo Unlimited.
TCEQ Training Credits provided:
- 24 hrs. Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers (Practical Skills included)
- 8 hrs. Licensed Irrigators/Technicians
- 8 hrs. Customer Service Inspectors
- 8 hrs. Water/Wastewater Operators
- 8 hrs. Water Treatment Specialists