Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) renewal course, provides all the training requirements for renewing a BPAT license. The first day is an overall review of the latest cross connection control and backflow prevention updates. The second day provides the 8 hours of Hands On (Practical Skills) training that is required by the TCEQ, and the third day students practice advanced troubleshooting and repair techniques.
This course includes a USC 10th edition backflow manual and a gauge certification the day of the course. (Note: per TCEQ rules Bac-Flo Unlimited can provide a free gauge certification the day of class for a student due to the advantage of having two instructors on site).
**Attention: a student who already has and brings his or her own USC 10th edition (Red) manual the first day of class, will be compensated with store merchandise instead of receiving another, new, manual.
TCEQ Training Credits provided:
- 24 hrs. Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers (Practical Skills included)
- 8 hrs. Licensed Irrigators/Technicians
- 8 hrs. Customer Service Inspectors
- 8 hrs. Water/Wastewater Operators
- 8 hrs. Water Treatment Specialists
- NICET credit available
Bac-Flo Unlimited, 39735 IH 10 W, Boerne, TX 78006
**Students who bring their own USC 10th edition manual to the first day of class will be compensated with store merchandise instead of receiving another 10th edition manual.
- Course registrations are 100% refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel 5 days in advance. For example, if your class begins on a Monday, you must cancel ON or BEFORE the preceding Wednesday to receive a full refund.
- Any cancellations fewer than 5 days or no-shows will be refunded 50% of the full price of the course.
- One course transfer is allowed 5 days in advance of your registered course.
- If your cancellation is the result of a hardship, please contact us to discuss your options.