Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) renewal course, provides all the training requirements for renewing a BPAT license. The first day is an overall review of the latest cross connection control and backflow prevention updates. The second day provides the 8 hours of Hands On (Practical Skills) training that is required by the TCEQ, and the third day students practice advanced troubleshooting and repair techniques.
This course includes a USC 10th edition backflow manual and a gauge certification the day of the course. (Per TCEQ rules Bac-Flo Unlimited can provide a free gauge certification the day of class due to the advantage of having two instructors on site).
**Note: students bringing their own USC 10th edition manual the first day of class will be compensated with store merchandise instead of receiving another manual.
TCEQ Training Credits provided:
- 24 hrs. Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers (Practical Skills included)
- 8 hrs. Licensed Irrigators/Technicians
- 8 hrs. Customer Service Inspectors
- 8 hrs. Water/Wastewater Operators
- 8 hrs. Water Treatment Specialists
Bac-Flo Unlimited, 39735 IH 10 W, Boerne, TX 78006
**Students who bring their own USC 10th edition manual to the first day of class will be compensated with store merchandise instead of receiving another 10th edition manual.
- Course registrations are 100% refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel 5 days in advance. For example, if your class begins on a Monday, you must cancel ON or BEFORE the preceding Wednesday to receive a full refund.
- Any cancellations fewer than 5 days or no-shows will be refunded 50% of the full price of the course.
- One course transfer is allowed 5 days in advance of your registered course.
- If your cancellation is the result of a hardship, please contact us to discuss your options.